Here at The Good Nutrition Guide I have my own weight loss programme called H.E.L.P (Healthy eating and lifestyle programme)
Losing weight and eating healthily can be a challenge and changing behaviour is hard. Making changes to the way we eat combined with an increase in activity levels can really help to achieve weight loss goals and improve mental and physical wellbeing.
This unique programme offers 9 week’s of structured nutrition support designed and written by myself a Registered Nutritionist along with an exercise programme, a couch to 5k programme from Hannah The Runner. https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/hannahtherunner/Runs
What to expect?
· Each session lasts for 90 minutes and consists of a session on nutrition followed by a tailored exercise session (see below)
· Nutrition advice is based on healthy eating principles so no weird food or missing food groups.
· Sessions will be solution focused, you decide what your goal will be
· Each session will cover a different nutrition topic
· Each session participants will be encouraged to set their own personal goal for the week.
Couch to 5K
Each week consists of one coached session, You'll then have two homework runs to do in your own time. The course includes nine weeks of coaching and support, and we hope that will just be the first step on your running journey.
““I really regret eating healthily today”
— Said no one!